You can also donate directly to the Foundation here.
Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
Our Starkey Hearing Foundation APAC team have been busy with a number of Phase 2 missions in the last quarter. We've created this infographic to highlight two of their recent Phase 2 missions in the region < If you would like to help support the missions the Starkey Hearing Foundation undertakes, you can do so by donating your old hearing aids to your local Audiology Clinic. Find out who is closest to you here. We accept hearing aids regardless of age, make or model. These hearing aids will be salvaged for parts to build new hearing aids to be used on future missions.
Subscribe to our blog
- The 5 Questions Patients Should Ask During A Hearing Appointment
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- Three Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Hearing Care Follow-Up Appointments
- So Bali May Hear: Starkey Hearing Alliance On a Mission
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Bali November 2016
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Vietnam September 2016
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Hearing Aids
- How to Properly Clean Your Ears
- A Cultural Perspective on Deafness
- THESE FACTORS LEAD TO SUCCESSFUL HEARING AID USE
- Changing Lives in Malaysia: The Fabels’ Hearing Mission Experience
- Directionality: What Is It and Why Should You Care?