Jason Galster, Ph.D., is the Senior Manager of Audiology Research for Starkey Hearing Technologies. He investigates clinical outcomes of modern hearing aid features while ensuring that product claims are accurate and backed by supporting evidence. Galster has held a clinical position as a pediatric audiologist and worked as a research audiologist on topics that include digital signal processing, physical room acoustics, and amplification in pediatric populations with hearing loss.
Beth McCormick, Au.D., joined the Starkey Hearing Technologies team as an outside sales executive in June 2006. Her clinical experience includes diagnostic testing and counseling, fitting hearing aids, and tinnitus management. She received her bachelor’s degree from Ohio University, her master’s in audiology from Michigan State University, and her Au.D. at Salus University.
Subscribe to our blog
- The 5 Questions Patients Should Ask During A Hearing Appointment
- Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- Three Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Hearing Care Follow-Up Appointments
- So Bali May Hear: Starkey Hearing Alliance On a Mission
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Bali November 2016
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Vietnam September 2016
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Hearing Aids
- How to Properly Clean Your Ears
- A Cultural Perspective on Deafness
- THESE FACTORS LEAD TO SUCCESSFUL HEARING AID USE
- Changing Lives in Malaysia: The Fabels’ Hearing Mission Experience
- Directionality: What Is It and Why Should You Care?